Orphan Drugs Summit 2014: September In Copenhagen
In one month, the 4th annual Orphan Drugs Summit will take place in Copenhagen (September 17 – 19, 2014). Over 80 thought leaders in the rare disease and orphan drug field have registered their early participation and 20 experts are presenting on prominent issues. Stakeholders such as pharmaceutical companies, researchers, hospital representatives, patient advocacy organizations, venture capitalists, regulatory bodies, and industry associations meet to discuss the future of orphan drugs. The Summit is designed to increase interactions among all participants, promote sharing of knowledge, and to encourage partnerships and alliances for all those working with orphan drugs. Conference participants will have the opportunity to discuss key topics and discussion points over three dedicated networking days.
• Market access challenges and strategies
• Patient Registries
• Access to orphan drugs
• Pricing & reimbursement
• Clinical development and trials
• Incentives & Regulatory framework.
• Thomas Meier, PhD, Chief Executive Officer, Santhera
• Robert Derham, Founder & President, CheckOrphan
• Martine Zimmermann, Vice President, Global Regulatory Affairs, Alexion Pharma International
• Anthony Hall, Co-Founder, Findacure Foundation
• Elizabeth Vroom, Founder & President, Duchenne Parent Project Netherlands.
To join or find out more about the event, visit the event website.
Meeting Logo courtesy of Orphan Drugs Summit 2014. The Orphan Druganaut Blog is a Media Partner.
Copyright © 2012-2014, Orphan Druganaut Blog. All rights reserved.