Orphan Drugs And Rare Diseases: ROAR Awards
The 2014 ROAR (Rare & Orphan Advocacy & Research) Awards are an opportunity to recognize and honor achievements in the last year, of contributions made by organizations and individuals from the commercial, patient, and rare disease advocacy communities.
The award categories are open for nominations until October 1, 2014. Nominations can be submitted by completing the ROAR Awards Nomination Form for the following categories:
• Outstanding Contract Research Campaign (CRO)
• Outstanding Market Access Campaign
• Outstanding Innovation Award
• Outstanding Patient Advocacy Award
• Inspirational Stakeholder of the Year
• 2014 European Leadership Award
• 2014 Orphan Drug Designation Accolade
• 2014 Orphan Drug Approval Accolade.
The ROAR Award winners are to be announced at the Annual World Orphan Drug Congress Europe, November 12-14, 2014, in Brussels, Belgium.
Meeting Logo courtesy of World Orphan Drug Congress Europe 2014. The Orphan Druganaut Blog is a Media Partner.
Copyright © 2012-2014, Orphan Druganaut Blog. All rights reserved.