Orphan Drugs And Rare Diseases Conference: This Week In London
Hear Important Insights on the Early Access to Medicines Initiative and Discuss with Leading Pharma Experts
When Britain launched the Early Access to Medicines Initiative in March this year it aimed to accelerate the access to drugs for patients with rare diseases. This key implementation is not only extremely beneficial for patients but it is also going to open up the market and allow pharmaceutical companies to develop further.
Based on this, SMi is proud to announce that the CEO of MHRA will be giving a keynote address at its 3rd annual conference on Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases taking place in London on October 20th and 21st 2014. This conference will also bring together leading experts and companies such as Novabiotics, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Genethon, and M&C Saatchi and many more to discuss the latest developments in the market.
Benefits Of Attending
• Focus on enhancing development pathways, with the growth of the commercial pipeline for orphan drugs and rare diseases
• Assess tools for consideration to gain early market access and enhance patient recruitment
• Interactive round table discussion led by Dominic Nutt, Director of Communications, The Saatchi Cancer Initiative, M&C Saatchi on creating a culture of innovation in the field of orphan drugs and rare diseases.
• Dr Gunter Harms, Market Access & Public Affairs Directore, Shire
• Bertram Haussle, Chaiman of the Board of Management, IGES Institut
• Josie Godfrey, Associate Director-Highly Specialised Technologies, NICE
• Chris Hart, Information Practice Leader, AstraZeneca
• Anthony Hall, Co-Founder, Findacure Foundation.
For more information please visit the conference website.
The Orphan Druganaut Blog is a Media Partner.
Copyright © 2012-2014, Orphan Druganaut Blog. All rights reserved.