World Orphan Drug Conference Asia 2015
The World Orphan Drug Congress Asia 2015 is the platform for government, regulators, physicians, patient groups, and industry to come together to develop sustainable market access strategies and overcome regulatory hurdles in Asia. Showcasing successful case studies of orphan drug development in advanced nations like Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Australia, this event is dedicated to fostering partnerships and collaborations among the orphan drug and rare disease communities. The World Orphan Drug Congress Asia 2015 is scheduled for June 3 – 4, 2015, in Singapore.
Benefits For Attending
• Engage with orphan drug manufacturers
• Identify access and better relate to rare disease patients
• Evaluate new technologies and drug development strategies
• Learn how to manage orphan drug research and development risks and costs
• Form new strategic partnerships for orphan drug research and development
• Learn about current trends of rare diseases, clinical trials for orphan drugs, and patient access to orphan drugs in Asia.
• Geoffrey Herkes, Chair, Advisory Committee on Prescription Medicines, Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Department of Health, Australian Government
• Hyun Hee Cho, Team Leader, Specialty Medical Team, Handok, South Korea
• Kevin Huang, President, Chinese Organization for Rare Disorders (CORD)
• Hwee Yong Lim, Director & Senior Consultant, Novena Cancer Centre, Singapore.
Meeting Logo Courtesy of Terrapinn. The Orphan Druganaut Blog is a Media Partner.
Copyright © 2012-2014, Orphan Druganaut Blog. All rights reserved.